Photo Credit: Tony Demin
We offer an enormous campground adjacent to the festival grounds.
• $25 per person covers you from Thursday at 11am – Monday at 12pm.
• Kids 12 and under are free, if accompanied by an adult.
• Camping bracelets are ALWAYS available for purchase at campground entrances and main ticketing tent with cash.
• NEW for 2017: General Admission camping passes can be purchased online. You MUST present your printed proof of camping pass purchase at the campground entry for your purchase to be honored; there is NO will call for camping passes.
• The campground is divided into “Regular” and “Quiet” sections.
• Any camper, RV, tent, sheep wagon, teepee, or vehicle is welcome.
• Showers available on site for free.
• Potable water, porta-potties, hand washing stations, and trash receptacles are provided.
• Breakfast and ice available for purchase.
• There are no RV hook ups or power hook ups.
• No overnight camping is allowed on Jackson Lane before the Thursday campground opening.
Sites are first come, first serve, but there is plenty of room for everyone. This is Montana-style camping, folks. Please only take the space you need and be nice to your neighbors!!
We ask that you leave no trace of your campsite upon departure, including trash. The Jacksons have been very generous in allowing us to use their ranch, so please show your thanks by leaving it in good shape. Thank you!
Festival Camping Rules
*NO PETS Seriously folks, leave them at home. We love listening to loud music, camping and carrying on in the hot sun, they don’t.
*NO OPEN FIRES (small camping stoves are allowed, but please use good judgment! This is Montana fire season and we don’t need to demonstrate how quickly a grass fire burns:) Thanks!
*NO WEAPONS, FIREARMS, OR FIREWORKS. Security will be checking weapons at the gate. You will be able to retrieve them at the end of the event. To save the headache just leave them at home. Thank you!
*PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER CAMPERS. Everyone is here to have a good time. PLEASE JUST BE NICE!!
*NO ONE UNDER 16 OPERATING ANY VEHICLES. INCLUDING 4 WHEELERS, MOTORCYCLES, AND DIRTBIKES. We really don’t want to see anyone hurt at this event. 5 MPH CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT.
*NO GENERATORS AFTER 10PM.
*QUIET TIME AFTER 2AM.
*NO RUNNING ON THE DOCK. Just kidding, we don’t have any docks.
Campervan North America: 208.712.8100
Please consider utilizing our sponsor, Campervan North America. They’ve taken great care of festival-goers for years!
RV Campgrounds Nearby:
Conestoga Campground: 406.547.3890
Springs Campground: 406.547.3982
White Sulphur Springs is surrounded by plentiful acres of beautiful National Forest.
Please contact the Lewis and Clark National Forest Service at 406.547.3361 for further camping information.
The All Seasons Inn and Suites: 406.547.8888
The Spa Hot Springs Motel: 406.547.3366
Tenderfoot Motel and Cabins: 406.547.3303
Gordon’s Highland Hotel: 406.547.3880 (Includes camping and tent sites with RV hookups.)
Lodging a little further afield:
Bob’s Bar Restaurant and Motel, Neihart: 406.236.5955
Checkerboard Cabins: 406.572.3373
Crazy Mountain Inn, Martinsdale: 406.572.3307
Cub’s Den, Monarch: 406.236.5922
Grassy Mountain Cabins and Lodge: 406.547.3357
Heriem House: White Sulphur Springs, nhereim [at] yahoo [dot] com, sleeps 6
Martin’s North Forty, Wilsall: 406.220.3225
Montana Sunrise Lodge, White Sulphur Springs: 1.888.379.5468
Roots To Rise Garden B&B, Wilsall: 734-657-3056