Arts/Crafts Vendor Selection Criteria
We are targeting vendors who make/create/produce quality arts, crafts, and products. Products that are part of multi-level marketing companies or made outside of the region or the US are not considered. We will not be accepting multiple competitive products in hopes of increasing your profits. Local, handmade, unique products, especially with an agricultural focus will be given top priority in our juried selection process.
2017 Application Process Open January 30, 2017 – April 9, 2017
• Applicants must complete the online application and answer all questions.
• Applicants must submit photos of representative pieces you intend to sell or provide a web url that shows the pieces.
• Applications must be received by April 9 and notifications of acceptance will be given by May 1.
• Vendors are selected through a juried process.
• If invited to participate, the completed and signed contract with payment is due by May 15.
• Upon receipt of contract & payment, vendor packet will be mailed or emailed to you with further details.
• Space is reserved upon receipt of payment. Vendors forfeit space if payment is not received by May 15.
• Refunds will not be issued for inclement weather.
• Refunds will not be issued for cancellations after May 15.
• Selected vendors are encouraged to demonstrate their artistic process at their booth where possible!
Vendor Booth Fees
10×10 space – For-Profit Arts and Crafts $250
10×10 space – Non-Profit Organizations $150
Included with your vending fee:
• 1 weekend pass for the festival
• 1 weekend camping pass
• 2 beer tokens
• A description of your business/organization in the festival program
• Security provided on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights
**Please note** Any additional people manning your booth will need to have tickets to the event, as well as camping passes if they are planning on staying at the festival campground. Up to three additional staff can purchase weekend passes for $115 each; inquire through our vendor coordinator for this discounted rate.
We understand just how much hard work it takes to peddle your wares and we will do everything possible to make this event as fun, worthwhile, and stress-free as we can!
Taxes and Insurance
• Vendors will be required to have proof of insurance. Upon acceptance, you will be asked provide a copy of your liability insurance. Let us know if you have any questions on this. Your business insurance agent will be able to fax this quickly and easily so not to worry!
Booth Operation Guidelines
• Booth locations are assigned in a non-tented 10’ x 10’ space.
• Booths must be set up and remain operational for times listed on contract. Further details on the move in/out process, times, and parking will be provided upon acceptance.
• Booth spaces will not have electricity or water provided.
• We will not be providing any shade tents or cover, so if you would like to be in the shade, please bring your own canopy. Keep in mind that this is Montana, so it could be hot, sunny, rainy, snowy, or the wind may very well be blowing! If you do bring a canopy, you must be prepared to stake it down, weigh it down, or do whatever it takes so it doesn’t end up in North Dakota. Thank you kindly!
• Any vendor activity must be restricted to your booth space.
Please direct any questions to our vendor coordinator: vendors [at] redantspantsmusicfestival [dot] com
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!