Food Vendor Selection Criteria
We are hopeful to get a variety of foods including ethnic, regional, “festival” foods, and local businesses. We will not be considering products that are part of multi-level marketing companies. We will not be accepting multiple competitive products in hopes of increasing your profits!
2017 Application Process Open January 30, 2017 – April 9, 2017
• Applicants must complete the online application and answer all questions.
• Applications must be received by April 9 and notifications of acceptance will be given by May 1.
• If invited to participate, the completed and signed contract with payment is due by May 15.
• Upon receipt of contract and payment, a vendor packet will be mailed or emailed to you outlining further details.
• Space is reserved upon receipt of payment. Vendors forfeit space if payment is not received by May 15.
• Refunds will not be issued for inclement weather.
• Refunds will not be issued for cancellations after May 15.
Food Vendor Booth Fees
20′ x 20′ space: $600
Included with your vending fee:
• 2 weekend passes for the festival
• 2 weekend camping passes
• 2 beer tokens
• A description of your business in the festival program
• Security provided on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights
**Please note** Any additional people manning your booth will need to have tickets to the event, as well as camping passes if they are planning on staying at the festival campground. Up to three additional staff can purchase weekend passes for $115 each; inquire through our vendor coordinator for this discounted rate.
We understand just how much hard work it takes to peddle your wares and we will do everything possible to make this event as fun, worthwhile, and stress-free as we can!
Taxes Licenses, and Insurance
• Vendors will be required to have proof of insurance. Upon acceptance, you will be asked provide a copy of your liability insurance. Let us know if you have any questions on this. Your business insurance agent will be able to fax this quickly and easily so not to worry!
• A mobile food service license will be required. If you do not have one, we will provide you with the information needed to obtain one.
Booth Operation Guidelines
• Booth locations are assigned in a non-tented 20’ x 20’ space.
• Booths must be set up and remain operational for times listed on contract. Further details on the move in/out process, times, and parking will be provided upon acceptance.
• Electricity will be available for purchase and the electric order form will be included in your vendor packet.
• Potable water will be provided.
• Ice will be available for purchase.
• We will not be providing any shade tents or cover.
• Any vendor activity must be restricted to your booth space.
Health & Safety
• Once operational, the booths will be inspected by the Fire Marshall and County Health Inspector.
• All vendors using cooking equipment must have a 40 BC-minimum fire extinguisher.
• All vendors serving food must have a 20 BC-minimum fire extinguisher.
• All vendors are required to have mechanical refrigeration of 41 degrees or colder for their product.
• Canopy tent cooking is not preferred, but if this is chosen, the tent has to be made of UL-listed flame retardant material.
• Vendors who are trailer-cooking need hood suppression for any grease-laden flammable vapors.
Please send all questions to our vendor coordinator: vendors [at] redantspantsmusicfestival [dot] com
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!