- If you need any special assistance, we’re here to help. There are handicapped vehicle areas in both the day parking and campground. We offer chauffeured golf cart rides from either lot to the infield of the festival grounds.
- We will also be creating a dedicated area to provide a better view for folks in wheelchairs, the entrance to this area is near the VIP tent.
- The grounds are as rock free as possible, but there is a slight incline heading to the festival infield so please watch your step!
- We also have light plants and volunteers with flashlights to walk you back to your vehicle after dark as needed.
- Certified service animals are allowed with prior permission, please contact info [at] redantspantsmusicfestival [dot] com in advance to submit your request.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask for help whenever you need it! Our entire staff and crew are here to make sure your festival experience is as safe and enjoyable as possible!
- This year we have teamed up with the Montana Discovery Foundation, Women’s Foundation of Montana, and White Sulphur Springs FAA to provide hands-on educational programs in the kids’ tent. In addition, kids can look forward to face painting, loads of craft projects, book corner, wildflower activities, coloring, and more fun hands-on art and learning activities!
- For parents of wee “antlings”, we provide straw bale sofas, a changing table, toddler potties, and a nursing area to get out of the sun, rest, and feed.
- We strive to make this a family event for all ages. The kids area is not a babysitting tent, so parents please stay close by your little ones while they are enjoying these complimentary services! Much appreciated.
- There is also a BMX track in town by the Bair Park on the SE side of town. 4th and Wells.
- We do have five shade areas on site, many with benches.
- Please use these as you need so others can rotate in and take a break as well. And if you see an old timer or a pregnant lady who needs a seat, you better offer yours up. Because it’s the right thing to do. Thank you!
- NEW THIS YEAR: Canopies and umbrellas are allowed starting 30′ behind the path that transects the infield. Please review the Festival map in advance and adhere to the rules and posted signs. Be considerate of everyone’s view of the show!
- Low backed chairs are allowed but please recognize that many festival goers do enjoy standing and dancing right up front and your view may be blocked, so plan accordingly.
- We will also be providing free water in jugs around the grounds so please keep yourself well hydrated!
- The local fire department will also know to crank up their hoses for folks to cool off, so keep an eye out on the West side of the infield and enjoy!
Shade, Heat and Seating