GENERAL FESTIVAL INFORMATION
We offer a free shuttle service between the festival grounds and the town of White Sulphur Springs. The shuttle will stop at two locations on the festival grounds and various locations in White Sulphur Springs. This year we have two shuttles cycling continuously to better serve Festival attendees. Please no drinking and driving. The state troopers and local law enforcement will be out making sure everyone is safe! See the schedule for shuttle hours of operation.
Shuttle Drop off/Pick up Locations:
- Main Festival Grounds Entrance
- Campground Entrance
- Springs Campground
- All Seasons Inn / Montana Roadhouse / Garden Shop and Espresso
- The Spa Hot Springs Motel
- Red Ants Pants Store / Downtown Main Street
- Truck Stop Café / Castle Mountain Grocery
- Conestoga Campground
Located on the west side of festival grounds near the main entrance. Questions, concerns, feedback, lost kids (please don’t lose your children), and lost & found can all be directed here.
ARTIST MERCHANDISE TENT:
Stop by the artist merchandise tent to purchase CDs and merchandise from our main stage and street dance bands. The tent is located on the northwest side of the main stage.
FESTIVAL MERCHANDISE TENT:
Stop by our festival merchandise tent to peruse vintage snap shirts, festival tee’s, koozies, posters, cooling neck bandanas, and more! NEW THIS YEAR: Kletterwerks by Mystery Ranch backpacks, Red Ant Trucker Hats, stainless steel Klean Kanteen cups, and festival pint glasses! Snap shirts are back, and we have more women’s and children’s sizes than ever! Finally, we have two framed 2015 Festival posters signed by your favorite bands for silent auction.
Hey parents! Stop by the kids’ tent for fun activities, face painting, treats, and more. For parents with wee ones, it is a great place to rest in the shade. We are teaming up with Montana Outdoor Science School, Women’s Foundation of Montana, and Montana Discovery Foundation to provide educational programs! Please note: the kids’ tent is not a babysitting service; this is not a place to drop off your kiddos, but a place to enjoy activities with them.
In an effort to be more sustainable, we are selling Klean Kanteen stainless steel beer cups this year! With a handy rubber ring around the top you can tie it on when you’re empty, and keep reusing it when you are thirsty. Available in our token booths, as well as our festial merchandise tent. We do have biodegradable disposable cups available for free if you chose.
Shade covers with seating are available on each side of the main stage. Please take a rest and then allow someone else to enjoy. And if an old-timer or pregnant lady needs a spot you darn well better make room! Thank you! There are additional shade structures near the food vendors where you can bring your own chair. We ask that you don’t park your chair here as everyone needs a break from the sun.
NEW FOR 2016 – DANCE AREA!:
Requested by our most enthusiastic fans, come check out the Dance Area between the artist merchandise tent and the Main Stage. Please save this area for kicking up your heels. And as always, a reminder to be respectful of everyone’s festival enjoyment, whether you like to sit, stand, or swing your partner!
Complementary hayrides will be available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday between the campground, day parking, and festival grounds. Schedule depends entirely on the draft horses and mules, so grab a ride if you’re in the right place at the right time! Big thanks to Sunnyside Farm in Clyde Park, Yankee Carriage Company, Outlaw Carriage Company, and Henry Harrison for providing this service. Be sure to contact these farms for your horse drawn needs!
We have several shade structures on site to help you cool down. Please use them respectfully and share! If it’s hot, the fire trucks may be willing to cool you down. There is free potable water in the campground and near each shade structure. Many vendors also have bottled water. Please take good care of yourselves in the heat!
Showers are available for campers in the campground near the white flag at no charge. See hours posted at showers. Please be courteous of other campers and keep showers short!
In the campground, the Meagher County Cattle Women will be serving breakfast near the orange flag on Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 AM until 10:30ish or until the food is gone.
Meagher County City Library will hold a book sale on Friday and Saturday mornings from 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM in downtown White Sulphur Springs at 15 1st Ave SE. Proceeds will go towards the new library!
In an effort to be more sustainable we are selling Klean Kanteen stainless steel beer cups this year! With a handy rubber ring around the top you can tie it on when you’re empty, and keep reusing it when you are thirsty. Available in all our token booths as well as our fest merch tent. We do have biodegradable disposable cups available for free if you choose.
Do your part to help us reduce waste and disposal costs by recycling! Red Ants Pants Music Festival has partnered with Helena Industries to make recycling easy! Simply look for recycling bins for your plastic bottles and aluminum cans next to trash cans. Glass bottles and corrugated cardboard are also accepted in the campground. Thank you for recycling and keeping Montana beautiful!
Got a hitch in your giddy-up? There are golf carts available to give you a lift from both the day parking area and campground to the festival grounds. If you need additional assistance, our fantastic local Sheriff’s Department will assist. There are marked handicapped areas in both the campground and day parking. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to ask festival staff or a volunteer.
Festival ground rules:
- Please no outside alcohol on the festival grounds.
- Pets are not permitted in campground or on festival grounds.
- No glass. There are barefoot kids running around these parts.
- No weapons. Guns are cool if you’re hunting for meat, not at a music festival.
- No drones.
- Tents, canopies or large umbrellas are not permitted in the front of the infield. Please adhere to the signs and be respectful of patrons behind you!
- Camping in the campground only. No tents are allowed in the day parking area.
- BE NICE! If not, you’ll be removed.
- No pets. Seriously folks, leave them at home. We love listening to loud music, camping, and carrying on in the hot sun, they don’t.
- No open fires. (small camping stoves are allowed, but please use good judgment! This is Montana fire season and we don’t need to demonstrate how quickly a grass fire burns 🙂 Thanks!
- No weapons, firearms, or fireworks. Guns are cool if you’re hunting for meat, not at a music festival.
- No drones.
- Please be respectful of other campers. Everyone is here to have a good time. PLEASE JUST BE NICE!!
- No one under 16 operating any vehicles, including 4 wheelers, motorcycles, and dirt bikes. We really don’t want to see anyone hurt at this event. 5 MPH CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT.
- Turn off generators at 10 PM.
- Quiet time after 2 AM.
- No running on the dock. Just kidding, we don’t have any docks.