2018 Vendors will be announced by June 2018
A BIG THANKS to Big Sky Brewing, Cardinal Distributing, and 2 Basset Brewery
for sponsoring the Red Ants Pants Music Festival!
Draft: Summer Honey Seasonal, Big Sky IPA, Moose Drool Brown Ale, Trout Slayer Wheat Ale, Shake-A-Day West Coast IPA, 2 Basset Brewery Rotator
Cans: Shake-A-Day West Coast IPA, Scape Goat Pale Ale, Moose Drool Brown Ale, Summer Honey Seasonal Ale, Trout Slayer Wheat Ale, Big Sky IPA, Budweiser, Bud Lite, Bud Lite Lime, and Stella Artois Cidre
Wine: Pinot Grigio and Cabernet Sauvignon
New for 2017: Spiked Seltzers – Lime and Grapefruit
Proceeds from our beer and wine sales go to the Red Ants Pants Foundation. So, buying our beverages helps us book top-notch musical talent and supports a great cause. Cheers, and as always, thanks for your support!
~ Vendor numbers roughly correspond to locations on our festival map ~
1) Prairie Fire Kettle Corn: Prairie Fire Kettle Corn was born on the cliffs above the Yellowstone River in eastern Montana. This “sweet & salty taste treat” is worthy of its Montana roots. Come and enjoy Dave and Wendy’s kettle corn…you’ll be glad you did.
2) Flare Pops (Fresh Roots Farm): We are an enterprise of Fresh Roots Farm, a certified organic farm in Polson. Flare Pops creates and sells paletas, traditional Mexican popsicles made with fruits and vegetables grown by Fresh Roots Farm and farms in the Mission Valley.
3) Hot Saucer Sandwiches (Terraluna Farms): We started Terraluna Farms in 2012, growing organic veggies and fresh honey, and offering fresh-grilled sandwiches at events in Missoula and surrounding areas. We have built a loyal following at festivals, sports events, farmers’ markets, and the Ravalli County Fair.
4) Rancho Picante Bison: Montana 100% grass-fed, free range, all-natural bison, served up in our chef’s unique creations of tasty burgers, tacos, flanks, chili, sliders, and bangers. You’re sure to love it and will come back for more of this savory gourmet bison cuisine!
5) Crack of Dawn: Come and try unique and tasty breakfast delights that can be enjoyed any time of day! We serve breakfast almost all day long!
6) Truck O’ Montes: We serve from-scratch tacos, nachos, salsas and aquas frescas. Everything is made in house down to the aioli. We aim to serve healthy, delicious and original foods at a reasonable price.
7) Flying Cloud Coffee Company: Headquartered in a 1954 Airstream food trailer, we offer many fresh, homemade foods that are typically not found at many fairs and festivals such as our fresh, crisp salads, deli wraps, and great sandwiches! Our coffee is absolutely outstanding!
8) Dia Desserts: Sisters and Havre natives Terri and Melissa Smith created Dia Desserts to make individual cheesecakes with extraordinary flavors highlighting Montana products at Farmer’s Markets and Festivals throughout Montana.
9) Mo’Bowls: Mo’ Bowls has taken gourmet mac-n-cheese around the world, from red curry beef to chicken parm to the all American double bacon cheeseburger, every one of our seven flavors is a knock-out. Add some tasty wraps/salads and keep on dancin’!
10) Tumbleweeds Gourmet Food Truck: Founded in 2012, Tumbleweeds is Bozeman’s most-followed food truck! Serving interesting fusion tacos, burritos, bowls, and sandwiches. Combinations like Asian pork tacos, BBQ pork burritos, and Thai shrimp bowls have made Tumbleweeds a festival favorite six years running!
11) Mountain Fresh Ice (F.K.A. Freshies): Churned like ice cream and way better than a snow cone! Similar to sorbet and made with organic sugar, Mountain Fresh is dairy free, GF, corn syrup free, and damn near guilt free!
12) Flying Fur Custom Meats: You won’t want to miss our brats that are made in Montana from Montana-grown beef and pork. We will be serving a variety of flavored, smoked brats with your choice of summer slaw or sauerkraut. Headquartered in Belgrade, we have the best smoked meat snacks, custom meat products, and wild game meat processing in the Gallatin Valley area.
13) Dough Trader Pizza: We crafts hand-stretched pizzas made with our 1880’s sourdough starter. If we’ve piqued your interest, please say: “OK Google, Dough Trader Pizza!” We are stoked to share this one-of-a-kind pizza with you!
14) Montana Rudeboys: We’re a solar-powered mobile bakery and food trailer that offers from-scratch food. We support our local ranchers and growers and believe in the unbridled spirit of Montana. Beats, Bites, Bread.
15) Sweet Peaks Ice Cream: Sweet Peaks Ice Cream was founded in 2010 by Sam Dauenhauer and Marissa Keenan. We offer 16-18 delicious flavors that are carefully crafted using Montana dairy and a selection of quality ingredients from Montana and beyond.
16) Bill’s Place Diner & Catering: Bill has been working on his brisket and pork recipes for many years in the rural town of Melville, Montana and now has it perfected. One of Montana’s best BBQ spots with Montana-sized portions.
17) Sauce Food Truck: We serve locally-sourced, seasonally-inspired global street food. Come try our Bahn Mi sandwich, Green Papaya Salad, or one of our smothered hand-cut frites.
18) The Rollin’ Donut: Serving fresh mini donuts, along with cold drinks which include iced coffee, sun tea, strawberry or huckleberry lemonade, smoothies, and Italian cream sodas. Hot coffee is also available.
19) I’m Cravin’ Bar-B-Que: We are a Billings-based Bar-B-Que food trailer. We specialize in southern-influenced barbecue flavors. We take pride in our preparation with our special seasoning. We then smoke our brisket for 16 hours and our pork for 14 hours. It’s worth it.
20) Hindu Hillbilly: Our fresh-squeezed, life changing honey lemonade is hands-down the best lemonade you will ever have in your life.
21) Victory Taco and Genuine Ice Cream: Local Bozeman born and based multi-restaurant group that is non-franchised and creating our own traditions based off our southern roots. We have a “homegrown” and made-from-scratch philosophy that shines through the flavors in all of our creations!
22) Z’s Meze Market: Z’s gyros and breakfast pitas are available at the festival. Next time you are in Bozeman, visit Z’s Meze Market at the corner of 19th and Babcock.
23) Rotary Club of White Sulphur Springs: Selling ice by the bag, also available in the campground! We also sell bottled water! Rotary’s 1.2 million members in 34,000 clubs worldwide are committed to “Service Above Self” in the community, in the workplace, and around the globe.
Meagher County Cattlewomen: Located in the CAMPGROUND by the orange flag. The Cattle Women will be serving a hearty breakfast both Saturday and Sunday. The mission of the Montana Cattlewomen is to support the livestock industry and its environment through communication, education, and legislative activities.
1) Red Ants Pants: Finally…workwear for women! Come on by for pants, shorts, belts, hats, new hoodies, new tees, new vests, and new gifts like leather cuff bracelets and silk scarves! Plenty of room to try everything on. And all of our products are Made in the USA!
2) April Hale Jewelry: Sustainable, handcrafted jewelry made by combining blacksmithing, enameling, and fine silversmithing into a contemporary, nature-inspired aesthetic. All products are handmade from at least 50% reclaimed materials.
3) Big Sky Antler: The Montana spring brings with it the annual shedding of elk, moose, and deer antlers. Come on by and see what Craig has made this year through his works of art and function with his buckles, sculptures, and much more.
4) Montana Turtle: Turtle is an on-site hand engraver, performing live demonstrations with hammer and chisel, and a jeweler from Stevensville, MT. All products are engraved metal and jewelry items; all are handmade and fabricated from sheets of metal and sticks of wire.
5) GOERTZEN Adventure Equipment: Joe GOERTZEN has been making leather bags and fly fishing equipment in Missoula, Montana since 2008. Inspired and designed with vintage appeal for modern adventures. Each leather bag is unique and full of signs of a life on the ranch.
6) Shooting Star Saddlery: Dedicated to making the finest, heirloom-quality saddles, chaps, gun leather, and personal items from the finest leathers available. Out of Niarada, MT, Jeff Morrow builds everything from custom saddles to guitar covers. Just ask Corb!
7) Mountain Girl Musings: Chris Shanafelt finds vintage belts, metal, beads, and local stones and creates cuffs, earrings, and necklaces. She works with leather belts as they show a lot of intimate things about a person’s life: hardworking, loss/gain of weight, fashion forward, daily ritual.
8) Austin’s All Natural: We offer a selection of locally-crafted beard, skin, and hair products made in Helena by hand using only natural ingredients. Testers available at our booth. Come and let your skin feel the difference.
9) Fly Free Designs: Burning, twisting, beating, melting are all stages on the path to creation in my world. To see the elements fuse and change to make something beautiful is magic. Some things that fly free also fly home.
10) Simply Ewe: White Sulphur local Teresa Doig lovingly hand sews each pair of Simply Ewe mittens. Upcycled from 100% wool (as well as some Alpaca and Cashmere) sweaters, vests, blankets, and coats – these mittens will quickly become your favorites!
11) Claire Reitz Photo//Art: Claire is a Montana native who uses her photography skills to create FUN!ctional art that reflects her love for adventure and the outdoors, while celebrating the unique spirit of Montana. Trucker hats, camp flags, and more.
12) Sterling Jules: Former White Sulphur Springs resident, now of Manhattan, MT, Julie Shumaker left WSS to pursue her education and received her BA in Fine Arts in 1994 from MSU. She’s been creating and selling silver jewelry ever since.
13) Honey Luv: Raw unfiltered local honey to eat as well as Honey Luv Lotion, which is an all-natural, hand-made product that feels great on your skin. No fragrances or petroleum products added.
14) Wild Horse Steel Works: I focus on designing and fabricating heirloom-quality, hand-crafted steel belt buckles. My buckles have been sold all over the US and in 13 countries. New designs and old favorites are being built and shipped regularly from my shop in Bozeman.
15) Horseshoe Nail Crafts: A native of Meagher County, Howard Zehntner lives just east of the Festival grounds. He’s been welding since high school and started making things, mostly for gifts, over 50 years ago. Visit his booth to find everything from red ant pins, to jewelry, Christmas decorations, angels, windmills, baskets, trivets, and larger art items including his unique “Only Tree for Miles.”
16) Red Ants Pants Foundation: The Red Ants Pants Foundation’s mission is to develop and expand leadership roles for women, to preserve and support working family farms and ranches, and to enrich and promote rural communities. Come check out our silent auction! The foundation is supported by the Red Ants Pants Music Festival.
17) Kathy Chapman Pottery: Hailing from Choteau, Kathy enjoys creating unique pieces of functional stoneware and porcelain pottery reflecting the textures and color palette of Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front near her home. Rich organic color and textures, including leather carving and plant impressions, decorate her uniquely complex work.
18) Paper Airplane Designs: I offer one-of-a-kind soft goods, hand-crafted in Livingston, MT. My obsession with items from the past led me to incorporate vintage textiles into my leather wares, resulting in functional and unique accessories from wallets to backpacks.
19) Cougar Mercantile: We are an old-time general store with merchandise for the whole family carrying a variety of Montana-made goods from Rockin’ 7 Pottery to Montana Silversmiths.
20) Roscoe Outdoor: We are a Montana-based company dedicated to designing, testing, and building exceptional outdoor clothing. Stop by our booth and pick up your new favorite pair of outdoor pants or shorts! Located in Red Lodge, MT.
21) Sturdy Girl: Sturdy Girl is a mother/daughter company that makes all-natural skincare products. We are famous for our All-Purpose Cream, which is designed for working hands and adventure-worn skin that needs extra love.
22) Hattie Rex: We create handcrafted metal jewelry. Working in a variety of metals, plus turquoise and other stones, we offer one-of-a-kind accessories that are made in Bozeman, Montana.
23) Western Territory Company: A western boutique and home décor business specializing in handmade natural stone jewelry. Started in Townsend, MT by Perry & Linda Rhyneer and now run by their son Dean. Handmade items include necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and hat bands made with natural stone such as turquoise, jasper, and agate. WTC also handles a wide range of hats for adults and children.
24) Indian Paintbrush Designs: Come find modern, organic jewelry by metalsmith Sarah Pardee. Simple and elegant designs highlight the beauty of the metals and stones used to create them. Made in Livingston, MT.
25) Rebecca Behrent Art and Photography: A fourth generation Montanan, Rebecca has been creating paintings and photographs for years. From Montana landscapes and other subjects, both traditional and more contemporary, there’s something for everyone here.
26) Juju Gear: We create handmade clothing and accessories by reusing the material from gently-worn garments. Each piece is unique, handmade in Montana, and available to custom order. Full line of designs from newborn to adult, recycled and super comfortable!
27) Busy Bee Metalworks: Rebecca creates functional art. She transforms metal from an industrial beginning into something delicate, polished, and beautiful: a “metalmorphosis.” Her styles make a statement, evoke beauty, and foster confidence. Expect classic, geometric, tribal, and mixed metal styles.
28) Field Guide Designs: Mandy Mohler is a Montana artist with a fondness for organizing borrowed objects. Her unique art consists of carefully curated wilderness artifacts, adventure gear, craftsman tools, and other curiosities. Discover perfect gifts for anybody who loves wilderness, adventure, and craftsmanship.
29) Sean Tribble Pottery: 22 years ago, wanting to eat from a handmade bowl got me started making pottery, and it remains the steady beat of my daily song. I hope that my work will become part of the daily rhythm in your song.
30) Natural Elements Jewelry: Inspired by nature and adventure, my jewelry offers a unique presentation of raw/precious stones, including Montana sapphires and natural cabochons. Set in silver/gold for everyday garb, reflecting a simple and timeless elegance to your attire while capturing organic states of beauty.
31) RevivALL Clothing: Eco-friendly, modern cowgirl clothing and accessories. From shirtdresses and jumpers to overalls, these clothes are for work or play. Leather fanny packs, earrings, and fringe purses top off the selection to revive your style from head to toe!
32) Rocky Mountain Gardening: A quarterly Bozeman-based gardening magazine for the Rocky Mountain states. Cheryl Moore-Gough and Toby Day will be on hand ready to answer all your gardening questions. Cheryl is our technical editor, the author of several best-selling books on vegetable gardening, and a leading authority on growing successfully at high elevations. Toby is the Extension Horticulture Associate Specialist and state-wide Master Gardener Coordinator through MSU-Extension.
33) Drawbar Designs: We specialize in custom iron and wood work, sculptures, and art for your home or office. No idea is too crazy and no job is too big.
34) Love Your FarmGirl: Cool, upcycled FarmSwag. Handmade market/tote bags, adult aprons, kids’ smocks/aprons, baby bibs, and wine gift/totes. These super-fun, rustic products are made from actual feed sacks. When you throw something away, where is away?
35) Casting for Recovery: We provide free retreats for women with breast cancer. Our focus is on improving quality of life through the therapeutic sport of fly fishing. CFR currently offers 42 retreats across the country and two in Montana!